Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Newsflash

Hate the roommate...flatmate rather....though I am not sure if its hatred...I think I pay more attention to the cockroach in the kitchen than him....but yes, I will survive, and even thrive.

My mentor has offered to teach me driving...that's coz he'd be happy if i could do some overnight experiments...the surprising bit is that when I told him that i did not know how to drive, he actually seemed to be pleased. So I asked him why he seemed to be happy about it...and then I found out that apparently THIS is the sure signs of a guy being a nerd/geek/dork...and that is precisely why he chose me. The question I am asking myself is if my resume and the SOP makes me sound like a nerd, or a geek or a dork. Nerds and geeks go long way in the sex-chain (a la the food chain)...dorks, just help themselves.

There's a meeting at the Rainbow centre in the campus today, and I am planning to attend. There is one very cute guy from Essex, England who is the convener and stuff....maybe there will be possibilities. Also currently chatting with this Italian thing called Dante.

That's exactly what I love about these men....they have such fantastic names...gives me many many ideas ;).

And I have been rather disgusting this week...I had been having trouble finding a way to get back home from my classes on monday. So I met this guy, nice chap BTW, and we had a pretty decent time....not great as we both play on the same side. In any case, I kind of got him to drive me back home every monday :D.

My conscience did pinch a bit...but it was more or less like a mosquito bite, and I am used to that :P

Well....one more instance of the economics of promiscuity which I and Bruce had been talking about, when we were talking in real. He's been off since a while now...and I am absolutely clueless about it.

So far so good...lets see how things go! Will try to keep things updated :)

Cheers!

No comments: