Sunday, September 7, 2008

Friday Night!

A did mention that now I am doing hours, where I can do dates..well technically this was not one, but I must admit, it was one of the best times I have had in along time.

Now I see what A meant when he constantly craved a "Date".

We meet at Amethyst and agree that coffee does not work on Friday nights...we hit the "Liquid" lounge at the Rain Tree.

Busy night, but helps if you have friends, who the wait staff love and name dropping is an art you perfect in Delhi...Viola, I have my tired tush parked on one of the Barcelona Chairs, a few bottles of Kingfisher and just two guys talking..about friends, men, men in Chennai, coming out, life...

I must call up the "Naobab" in Pune and thank him for doing the introductions....I hope it was as good for P,and that this is not the last time we sup.

Track - Vintage Chapman on the speakers, nice!

No comments: