Sunday, September 7, 2008

Candy! That's what they use.

Mush@The Curry Closet, but I think so much will do for now, least I have to think of a new name for the blog, something mush, soft and Poof - Cotton Candy, sound nice?

A I love you babe, and since I will always have that + 5, on me, I get to dole out some advise. How you choose to use it, is again, none of my concern! There disclaimers done, lets get to the business of dole,

  • Candy - Watch out boy, I've heard that Candy is bait often used, very successfully, when it comes to hungry brown bois.
  • Dyke's - You will know them when you see pit hair longer then yours. Stay Away! You have only started trimming, don't want you getting feral again, do we?
  • White Meat - I am sure you'll like Chicken, all you have to do is Spice it up a notch, Curry any one?
Finally no mush, but do wait for the next one. Ciao, will post after a smoke.

PS: emailed to blog this one, just easier.

No comments: