Sunday, August 3, 2008

Buttered Buns!

Buttered buns! Anyone !

I just had the my cute masseur coax me into a hour long session on the table. It was business as usual I thought, me on the table and some one on top! But this time, the boy decides to notch it up a little and I am curious, it's not often you can surprise me.

Cocoa Butter
.The man sure knows how to please...for an hour he gently coaxes every muscle, and that included a very sore tush.I walked out of that session, with more cocoa butter on my tush, then you have in your dark rich Cadbury! Tasty Maybe!


PS: Must gift him a CD of massage clips from you Tube, let me help him excel !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its a very tame description of massage, massuers who want to service gay men but not exactly are gays themselves use "coded " language like ..."kada" or "naram"..if you say i want kada or hard massage then it means your are a "bottom"...and if you say "naram or soft" it means you are a top...many just give handjobs even without asking you....as they belive in " full relaxation".....

B said...

And I believe that you picked the Lingo on the beaches of Juhu! Thanks, but I am just there for the massage, least you assume otherwise! But do Visit the blog and I promise I will further your education in Massage beyond the kada or naram!!

A said...

Aah!

there there...generalizations everywhere. But i trust B in this...there was no kada or naram stuff in this one...just the massage!