Sunday, August 3, 2008

Akasaka

Just had some excellent Sushi and not very far form home. We were in Akasaka today for dinner and this was A's first experience with Sushi. So I was not sure how this would go!

The restaurant is located behind Jayanti Theatre in Thrivanmiyur in the ground floor of a residential complex. So you just might miss it, look around!

It was perfect from the word go, clean spacious, very attentive staff and excellent Sushi.. we had some Chutoro, Teka Maki and a mixed vegetable Tempura. The sushi was presented well and was very fresh ...even A, who was doing Sushi for first time loved it ( I somehow knew he'd like the fish!- go figure), but did make plenty of noises with the Tempura ( Our Man does not believe, they could charge so much for bhajjis). But overall I'd strongly recommend that you try Akasaka.

PS: The Manager Cyril, is always on hand to explain in case you need any help. Also he traced me back the next day to return back some cash that was over charged by mistake. I had not even left my card :) Thats service!! and I will be back!

Akasaka details in the link!
Sushi FAQ
Sushi Ettiquites

2 comments:

A said...

Of course you would be. But i refuse to stuff myself with Bajjis priced at 300 bucks per plate!

period!

blurryeyed said...

LOL

well 2 each his own..i'd generally eat anythin as long as i dun hv 2 c it's eyes starin at me...so will giv it a shoot n let u guys knw..thanks 4 d info A! :)