Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Domesticity?


I and B had gone out on an early morning walk to the beach, and I was just shooting randomly. This one was unique in that, in that rather crowded beach, this one had only the things I had wanted in the frame. No trespassers here, no Sir!

I do not know, nor can I surmise if these two are a couple, or even lovers. But I love the way the photograph turned out, and frankly, I must also admit, I am taken aback at the power of suggestion.

No more talk, do tell me if you like it.

4 comments:

The Sizzler! said...

love the pic. says a lot, doesn't it?

Betty Foy said...

Not domesticity... that's too tame. And exceedingly soulless. And the photograph is anything but. Re-christen.

The Sizzler! said...

serendipity? maybe that's a suitable name. talks of the moment, rather than the surmise.

then again, so does domesticity!

A said...

i think domesticity does just fine....simply pecause its so unattainable for most of us that we look for it in every nook and corner. Betty must be horrified by the very word, but then again, we are all different people Milady!

I, though, must admit am not too fond of domesticity. But i still think its better suited than any other word i can think of currently.