Saturday, June 14, 2008

KLPD !




KLPD - Thats when you are half way through a blow job and the suckers folks knock at the damn door!

KLPD - is what happened today!

A woke up all perked up and beaming - "I am going out for a lay! please lock up." I wake up and see him through and well, was relieved that he's not going to be talking about abstinence again. I am trying to take a break form it all and its just my second week!

Relieved, I get back to bed and think nothing of it. Well until an hour or so later, I hear a bell!
The nice cleaning man and a not so happy looking A!!

The rest you already know, KLPD! Indian Expression Global Implications!

I have for the last one hour heard him go on and on and No its not easy when you are taking a break form it all!

Picture: From the team at Happily Unmarried The mug was a gift I picked for a gal pal at work, who refused to open it in office!! Prude!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok and i'm back today. considering ur journal entries are small, so its good i come after a couple of weeks as such. :). so lemme get this right, ur roomate (who is not ur bf) went out and got the cleaning man to have a BJ with? is that correct?

ps: my journal is ashvyn.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

how revolting

A said...

Hey Ashvyn,

First things first, there are two contributors to this blog, A, that's me, and B, that's my flatmate who's gay as well and who definitely is not my flatmate!

as for the rest, well....i had a fuck date which went awry as the parents of the guy almost turned up while i was getting a nice blow...rather frustrating if you'd believe me.

and the cleaning man...well...he's our regular cleaning guy....domestic help rather...and well....neither me nor B will ever dream of having anything to do with him sexually even if he were the last guy left on this planet...I personally think i'd get married if it came to that :P

cheers!!!