Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Summer Time and Livin is Easy



Summer time and the living is Easy, the fish are jumping , and the cotton is high , your Daddy's rich and your ma is good looking. So Hush little baby, don't you Cry. Essential Jazz.




It's Summer Time in Chennai and I am wondering if the living is going to be easy! I try Hard, check whats for lunch today ..Iced Lemon Tea and Figs, in the Nude! Bliss :P

It's been two months since I left a High Paying job, to take some time off , and do absolutely nothing. Creating a stir amongst my friends and colleagues , on this abrupt change in course..but I am thankful , they understood, and I am amazed by my Sisters and Parents who were with me 100%.

So is it Easy? A difficult one, for some one who's toed the line most of his life. But as of this post, I am enjoying the limbo. I know I will soon tire of it, or finances will soon become an issues, but till then, I have time.

Unintentionally, one of the things that I am enjoying most right now, is living my gay adolescence (Why else will I dance around in barely there hot pants , at a party!). I just came out to my family and friends late last year, so it's nice to have some time, without the woes of having to maintain a facade , and constantly keep that thin line between my lives. It's one beautiful blur right now , a blur with the the colors of the rainbow..

PS: I am also getting the drafts out so you will see some posts come by...happens if you loudmouth blogging powers to drunk cute interesting men you've only just met :P




No comments: