Wednesday, May 14, 2008

parent blues

My parents are visiting Chennai for the 9th time I suppose, but this time they are visiting me. Well, to begin at the beginning, the stash of rubber has been hidden in Bs closet, and my Hadley Chases, showcasing three femme fatales in bikinis and less have been hidden beneath Sholokhov. But despite Bs best attempts to make a neat room of my mess, when my parents came in, the bed was heaped with clothes...all washed and dried though. well...that was 4:00am yesterday, and by the evening they were all neatly folded and grouped under shirts, trousers, tees and miscalleneous. Mom has taken charge of the kitchen, and Dad's keeping the place neat and tidy...well at least he's trying to. Though I must admit that B, and my parents make a rather strong opposition to my fetish for chaos.

B has been behaving like the perfect older son and I have very strong reasons to suspect my parents might soon disown me and adopt him! Well...that'll be kinda fun coming to think of all the drama that'll ensue when B will be pursued to marry some nice homely bengali female!

Now that will be some soap!

PS: Mom even went to the extent of telling me that she wouldn't really mind even if the female I chose did not know bengali...yeesh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wts a 'stash of rubber'???

A said...

err you kidding me right?

ok..two gay guys sharing an apartment would mean lots of it!

french fingers???

ok...its condoms. there...my subtlety failed me finally!

cheers!

Anonymous said...

hw much du u keep despo

A said...

well..its not a matter of desperation, its a matter of use. and since i need to use it rather frequently, as does my flatmate, we keep a stash of it.

you sir, should keep inanities out of the conversation please.

here's wishing you never need a rubber :P

B said...

Here Here ! May you never need any rubbers!! Poor man does not even know what got him....good work A!! Blitz!!

Anonymous said...

I want to like you guys but queer is the word that keeps coming back. Maybe I am just another retro guy who's still to adjust to new realities.

A said...

well..i appreciate that...really.

and its not about you liking us...its about simply accepting that there are gay people, and that they are regular normal people. we aren't much different.

in any case, i appreciate that maybe you try.

cheers!